[XML-SIG] XBEL resource page updates

Uche Ogbuji uche.ogbuji at fourthought.com
Fri Feb 4 18:20:56 CET 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 20:09 +0100, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
> Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > Well, I've done the last few Web page updates, anyway, and I'm already
> > set up as a developer.  Besides the 1.2 discussion, it's light enough
> > work that I'm willing to take responsibility as XBEL maintainer.
> Very good! If I can help with more infrastructure (mailing lists on SF
> or python.org, etc) please let me know.

Other XBEL folks, what do you think of:

* An XBEL SF project of its own
* Its own SF mailing list
* Its own SF home page, file releases, etc.

Of this sounds good, I'll need some help getting it all set up.  My time
is limited.  I'm OK making the basic SF project request, and some
initial set-up.

Use CSS to display XML - http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/edu/x-dw-x-xmlcss-i.html
Introducing the Amara XML Toolkit - http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2005/01/19/amara.html
Be humble, not imperial (in design) - http://www.adtmag.com/article.asp?id=10286