[XML-SIG] XBEL / Call for extension

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Fri Jan 28 17:21:33 CET 2005

On Friday 28 January 2005 15:57, Christian Junk wrote:
> Am Freitag, 28. Januar 2005 16:46 schrieb Uche Ogbuji:
> > On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 16:44 +0100, Christian Junk wrote:
> > > Perhaps we should think of using XML Scheme instead of DTD?
> >
> > RELAX NG, please.
>
> So, don't you like XML Scheme?

FWIW; I think Uche is right, RELAX NG is better, at least because it allows
more fine grained specification. You can convert RNG to WXS with trang, so if
the specification is the expressed in RNG it doesn't exclude the latter.

But XBEL would still be namespace less? Or what is people's thoughts on that?

Cheers,

		Frans