[XML-SIG] xml.dom won't traverse the whole XML tree

Alexandre CONRAD aconrad.tlv at magic.fr
Thu May 19 10:55:38 CEST 2005

Dan Gunter wrote:
> it runs through the whole file, for me, just in an infinite loop. so, I
> guess I can't help you, since I don't see that behavior. maybe someone
> else will.

You do have to add the "if next is None: break" to see where the loop stops.

If it stops at "surfchataineliorpromo2.mpg", then you have the same
problem. If it stops at "amityville.mpg", then your version is correct.
Anyhow, mine is now working fine after I upgraded to the latest PyXML.

Thanks all for your help.

Alexandre CONRAD - TLV
Research & Development
tel : +33 1 30 80 55 05