[XML-SIG] Moving XBEL to SourceForge

John L. Clark jlc6 at po.cwru.edu
Mon Nov 28 07:04:27 CET 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 03:35:24PM -0800, John L. Clark wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 02:03:16PM -0700, Uche Ogbuji wrote:
> > I'd say that considering there were not objections last time it came up,
> > and we've had a few days again for people to ponder objections, it's
> > time to just go ahead and do it.  Thanks for offering to help do so.
>
> Alright, I've submitted the registration for a project creatively named
> `xbel` on SourceForge.

The `xbel` project[0] has been activated on SourceForge, and I've
started things out by setting up a mailing list called XBEL-Specs.  You
can read a bit more about that at the first thread of the list[1].  I
would encourage anyone who is interested in the XBEL project to start
throwing ideas around over there.

The list does not require registration to post, so hopefully it will be
convenient to simply shoot messages to the list whenever the need
arises.

Take care,

    John L. Clark

[0] http://sourceforge.net/projects/xbel/