[XML-SIG] Help required with PyXML

Hari, Mahender mhari2 at uic.edu
Wed Oct 19 17:29:13 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am currently working on a project where I am using python and I am also
using a XML file to provide the input params to the program. I happended
to stumble upon PyXML, but the download link doesn't seem to work. Could
you guys check that out. Also I am newbie to python and I want to know, is
it possible to parse a DTD and use the constraits I specify in the DTD to
regulate the input params i accept from the user in the GUI I am creating
using wxpython(BOA constructor). Your advice would be much appreciated.

regards,

Mahender