[XML-SIG] Question about licenses of various pieces of PyXML

Tom Kacvinsky tom.kacvinsky at abaqus.com
Wed Apr 5 19:53:41 CEST 2006

All,

I have a question about the licenses associated with various bits and
pieces of PyXML.

In particular, I would like to know which files in the PyXML package are
associated with the various subpackages of PyXML (for instance, most of
the stuff in xpath is associated with the 4DOM subpackage).  From that, I
figure out the license associated with the file (by mapping that file to
the subpackage and from there to the license for that subpackage).

For the most part, I've been able to figure this out, but there are some
files in PyXML that have defied any such mapping.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?

Thanks,

Tom