[XML-SIG] getElementById()

Michael Maplewood mmaplewood at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 19:35:35 CEST 2006

I've read that getElementById is broken. I looked at
it in the minidom.py and it looked well enough, though
when I apply it to well formed documents with
namespace attributes like like xhtml classes it seems
to only return 'None'. If it's not still broken I'm
sure it's because I'm not using it properly. I've had
success using getElementsByTagName but I don't want to
have to drill down and make lists out of tuples of
attributes. Would someone send a minimal working
example along ?

Thanks in advance!

Michael