[XML-SIG] XML from scratch and transformation with XSLT

Marc Garcia mgarcia at accopensys.com
Fri Mar 31 21:46:57 CEST 2006

I want to make a simple program in python that get data from a database
(or other source), create a new xml document with it and then parse it
with an existing xslt sheet.

I'm testing many libraries, such as libxml2/libxslt, lxml, 4suite, and
in different ways, dom and sax methods...

Do somebody know what is the simplest way to achieve it? I'm having some
problems with all of it (encoding problems, installation bugs, more than
one library required...) and I need some expert tips to know what way I
have to work on.

Thanks in advance,
  Marc