[XML-SIG] 64 bit version of PyXML

Chuck_Lemons at Dell.com Chuck_Lemons at Dell.com
Tue May 30 19:24:10 CEST 2006

I am porting a Python application that uses PyXML to a 64 bit
architecture and getting the following error:

	from xml.utils import boolean
	ImportError: DLL load failed with error code 193

This particular error is with boolean.pyd.  I found two other pyd files,
pyexpat.py and sglmop.pyd.  I don't think I will need sglmop.pyd, but I
will probably need pyexpat.pyd.  Is there a 64 bit version of PyXML
available?  I am running my Python applications on 64 bit WinPE/VistaPE.
The 64 bit versions of PE do not include the WOW layer that allows 32
bit applications to run on 64 bit applications.  Therefore, all
executables/DLLs need to be compiled natively for 64 bit.

Chuck Lemons