[XML-SIG] Error on install

Loging, William T william.t.loging at pfizer.com
Mon Apr 23 20:13:52 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am installing PyXML on Python 2.4.3 [GCC 3.2.3 20030502 (Red Hat Linux
3.2.3-42)] on linux2, and I get the following error:

[logingwt]# python setup.py install

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "setup.py", line 127, in ?

    config_h_vars = parse_config_h(open(config_h))

IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './pyconfig.h'

Please let me know what issue I might be having.

Thank you,

William

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.