[XML-SIG] PyXML for py 2.5

Brenda.Taylor at nokia.com Brenda.Taylor at nokia.com
Tue Aug 21 13:52:47 CEST 2007

Hi
Do you have a version of PyXML that works with python version 2.5? If
not when do you expect it to be available?

Regards

Brenda

Nokia UK Limited registered in England & Wales

Registered Number: 02212202

Registered Office: Lancaster House, Lancaster Way, Ermine Business Park,
Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6YJ

The contents of this email are intended for the named addressee only. It
contains information which may be confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of it may be
unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify us
immediately by email and then delete the original email from your
system. We make every effort to keep our network free from computer
viruses. However, internet communications are not secure and therefore
you do need to verify that this email and any attachment(s) are free of
viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which
might be transferred by way of this email.