[XML-SIG] Pushing pyxml fixes to python xml lib

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Feb 11 22:50:39 CET 2007

Stéphane Bidoul schrieb:
> The patch looks quite easy and safe but noone is committing it. How can
> we make this progress?

Submit patches or change requests to sf.net/projects/python.
For patches already there, you need either need to wait until
somebody reviews them, or you can use the offer of some
python-dev'ers (including myself) to review one patch if you
review five other Python patches in return (notice that there
are several hundred unreviewed patches; this is just one of
them. There is no chance that we will ever catch up if we
don't get more reviewers).

I'm surprised that you found code in PyXML that is not in Python;
I was pretty sure that this could not have happened, as I always
merged all changes in PyXML into Python when making a PyXML release.
Can you kindly refer to the specific CVS revision numbers of files
in PyXML where the things you mentioned had been fixed?

Regards,
Martin