[XML-SIG] Hoping someone can help with this small problem

James Duffy devsfan1830 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 16:52:08 CEST 2008

I'm currently working on a project and have hit a small jam. I need to be
able to produce, send, receive, and parse a stream of XML files. I've got
the production and parser setup, however I need a python script that will
open a connection to another machine and maintain that connection for the
duration of the session, during which XML files are sent from one computer
to another via Ethernet. For our basic needed setup we are going to use a
crossover cable to connect two machines. I'm hoping someone has written or
seen something that can help me accomplish this. Time is short so I would
appreciate any quick and helpful responses.