[XML-SIG] Converting XML Schema to data struture and then to XML

Good Z goodz158 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 11:34:55 CET 2008

Ok. My requirement is as follows:
We have a third party PDF form with following input and output supplied by the vendor and used as below:
Input:Raw data that needs to be filled in ADOBE form through keyboard.
Output: Once the form is filled, the form has a buttons to generate XML file for the data and save it on harddisk.

There are many thousand users of this form and based on the input different xml are generated. They have also provided us schema so that we can generate XML and verify the XML against that.

Our software is accepting input from the web and thus has all data. We would like to generate the XML tree structure using schema and then use the data values entered by the user and then generate XML file.
Regards,
Mike.