[XML-SIG] need help with removeChild()

narendar rao narendar.n at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 21:07:27 CET 2009

Hi,

I am newbie to Python and trying to edit a XML file.

I am attaching the XML file.

I am trying to remove the Node which has a certain attribute value.

For example, I want to remove <c> Node after checking if the attribute
value(Name) equals to the command line parameter passed.

In the removeConfiguration, i want to iterate over the nodes and check
for attribute value and then remove child.

If we use removeChild(), will it save changes to the file that we are
editing. If it doesn't, can some one show me how to do that.

Can some one help me in writing this code? It will help me in
understanding some of the things alot.

Thanks,
Narender