[XML-SIG] Recipe 534109: XML to Python data structure

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Wed Jan 7 14:48:00 CET 2009

It seems that apart from top-posting, you forgot to reply to the list.

David Shi wrote:
> lxml looks interesting to me as it deals with CDATA.
>
> Where is the step by step guide to use lxml to do what I need to do, as
> per my previous email.

I do not know any step-by-step guide that describes how to convert an XML
format to .dbf. I guess you'll have to figure out the mapping code
yourself to a certain extent. I gave you quite a number of references
including some tutorials and a link to a library that handles the dbf
format. If you want someone else to write the program for you for free,
you should say so.

Stefan