[xml-sig] Need help in Installing lxml-2.3.3

Subbaraj, Rathi (FiRST RBL, Business Intelligence) Rathi.Subbaraj at rbs.co.uk
Fri Feb 10 14:11:12 CET 2012

Hi,
I have a requirement to read a XML file and create a document using
Python 2.7.To achieve this,I decided to use lxml.So I downloaded
lxml2.3.3.When I Install using the following command,I get following
error
'easy_install --allow-hosts=lxml.de,*.python.org lxml'
Please find the details of the error message in the attachment.My OS is
Windows XP
I cannot find the relevant issue in any blog/community.Hence sending the
mail to the group.Any help here would be much appreciated.
 <<lml installation error.doc>>

Thanks,
Rathi

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. 90312. Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB

Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. The Royal Bank of Scotland plc may monitor e-mails for business and operational purposes. By replying to this message you give your consent to our monitoring of your email communications with us.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.