[XML-sig] Error returned in installing PyXML-0.8.4

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat Jun 27 07:31:26 CEST 2015

James Kanuch schrieb am 26.06.2015 um 20:14:
> Well, that is interesting.  I’m following installation instructions from
> IBM for a software package with it’s latest release being June 3, 2015,
> and they are calling specifically for it….

For "PyXML 0.8.4" ? Or just for some "pyxml" package? Check the imports in
their Python code for what it actually uses. Maybe they just mixed it up
and really meant "lxml" instead, or something from Python's standard
library "xml.*" package, or whatever. Or maybe the documentation just
wasn't updated during the last 38 releases or so.

I'd just try to run their code and see what ImportError it raises.

Stefan