[Baypiggies] BayPIGgies name [was: April agenda?]

jim stockford jim at well.com
Sat Apr 8 22:33:17 CEST 2006

    i'd prefer breaking out decision points in
separate email messages.

    my tax attorney described several tacks
to take on associations.
    The least formal, of course, is ad hoc and
hell with formalities.
    The next step up is to get to city and/or
county offices and declare an association:
probably needs declaration in news media
a la Doing Business As (DBA) requirements.