[Baypiggies] (Apr) Agenda ... a proposal

Dennis Reinhardt DennisR at dair.com
Mon Apr 10 20:01:37 CEST 2006

At 10:40 AM 4/10/2006, Stephen McInerney wrote:
> > > 8:30  Mapping/Random Access   Dennis
> > >        Mapping       10 minutes
> > >        Random Access 20 Minutes
> > > 9:00  Adjourn
>or is it 9:00 Announcements, Recruiters (?)
>7:30  Announcements? or did we agree to move that to 9pm end of mtg?
>Let's be laser-clear on this. This is when recruiters are allowed speak.
>Thank you Dennis for the impulse towards structure.

Laser-clarity I can handle:-)

To avoid needless detail in the initial draft, I did not show fine
structure of Mapping.  My intent is have first time attendees introduce
themselves at beginning of mapping and then open latter part to traditional
BayPiggies Announcements but with time limits and discourage audience
followup during mapping itself.  Thus, the draft proposal is recruiters
speaking during latter part of the 10 minute Mapping period 8:30 - 8:40.

People would break out of their seats and meet with people making
interesting announcements in the 20 minute Random Access period immediately
after at 8:40-9:00.  The Random access period is an appropriate venue for
business card exchange, handouts, and face to face discussion.

Recruiters have member access during Mapping (brief announcement) and
Random Access (followup with anyone interested).

The 9:00 Adjourn is meeting over: snacks are packed up, people are
encouraged to leave and the room is cleared.

Regards, Dennis