[Baypiggies] nicer Web site design

Shannon -jj Behrens jjinux at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 00:41:52 CEST 2006

I personally don't think it's very important that baypiggies have a
nice looking Web site.  However, if this is something that others care
about, I have a designer buddy who has always made me very happy
anytime I ask him to do some design.  He works for the Sharper Image
these days.  Is this something that you guys care about?  More
importantly, if this is something you care about, would you be willing
to donate $25.  I expect $200-$300 would be enough.  I'm quite happy
to let this subject drop, but if about 8 other people are interested,
we could make the site more attractive.

Best Regards,
-jj