[Baypiggies] Moving forward (was meetup ...)

Donna Snow donnamsnow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 01:00:07 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm interested in helping to get a CMS (Plone) setup so we can make
this more of a collaborative online environment instead of dependence
on one individual to post upcoming information.

I am officially offering space on my Zope/Python/Plone server for the
baypiggies.net website.

Paul McGavin had also offered space on his Zope server and has offered
to help me with any python scripting that might be over my head.

Donna M. Snow