[Baypiggies] Pyop

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Mar 2 23:41:25 CET 2007

On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Shannon -jj Behrens wrote:

> Hence, I think the best course of action is to keep the current list as
> it is.  Anyone who wants to join a democracy is welcome to join your
> list.  I will continue to harbor no ill will.  If I suddenly force a
> democracy upon this list, I know for a fact that many people will
> quickly grow irritated with the constant politics.  Violating the will
> of the people is clearly not democratic.  Let them vote for themselves
> by willingly joining your list.

If this list becomes a democracy, I hereby grant all my voting and other
personal powers for the next two years to JJ.  I like my Baypiggying with
a minimum of effort from me.

> I think people are sharing their lovable memories of pigs.  I'm happy to
> hear more.  Alex's story was quite nice ;)

On this matter I would like to contribute
http://static.flickr.com/27/96532951_1039f9dd33_o.jpg .

-- Asheesh.

P.S. I will add Robert's Rules to my todo list of reading material.

--
Q:	What's a WASP's idea of open-mindedness?
A:	Dating a Canadian.