[Edu-sig] Thanks for the tip

Chris Meyers cmeyers@guardnet.com
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 08:36:54 -0700

I would like to thank Jason for his recent recommedation of "Who is Fourier? A Mathematical Adventure" translated from
Japanese by Alan Gleason. I bought a copy last week. The book is an absolute delight and should be read by both students
interested in math/science and anyone *teaching* math or math-like subjects. For details read the reader reviews on
amazon.com (it gets almost unanimous 5 star ratings). A friend has also ordered "What is Quantum Mechanics? A Physics
Adventure" by the same folks. Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Chris