[Edu-sig] Recanting

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 06:54:41 CEST 2006

OK, so a few posts back I talked about moving away from writing
Pythonic math and heading for the green fields of television.
Certainly I've taken that tack in my blog some, but I can't stop
myself with the gnu math writing.

So for example, regarding this hexapent jag:  I framed it as a CP4E
web page today, at my OCN website:
http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/hexapent.html

I'm trying to escape the heat by retreating to the basement, and using
the Edubuntu box (Jennifer).  Portland is having a heat wave at the
moment.  I hope it gets cooler for OSCON, as Portland summers are
usually pretty comfortable.

I like those geek out-of-towners to enjoy their visits, in addition to
us locals.

Yes Michael, thanks for reminding me about the OSCAMP option.  Good thinking.