[Mailman-Users] email headers question?

Ed Lazor osmosis at atfantasy.com
Sat Feb 3 18:39:54 CET 2001

Hi =)

Is there a way to disable having this extra information show up in messages
sent through the mailing list?  The extra information started showing up
after a recent upgrade to mailman v2.0.1 and it looks like this:

         <mailto:writers-workshop-request at mail.atfantasy.com?subject=subscribe>

Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:19:43 -0500

I tried reading through the mailman-users mailing list archive.  My search
came up with two main items.  The first was a big debate about the pros and
cons of these headers.  The second was a reference about this only being a
problem in Eudora and that there's a modification you can make to the
eudora.ini file that hides these headers.  I got the impression, but
couldn't find specific details, that it's possible to change something on
the server-side that will remove / hide these headers.  People on my
mailing list are non-technical, so changing something on the server would
be preferred over leading people through making changes to their email
client's configuration files.

Bottom line:  are there server-side changes I can make to remove / hide
these headers?

Thanks in advance for any advice / help you could provide.

Sincerely,

Ed Lazor
The AtFantasy Alliance
Your source for imagination.