[Mailman-Users] REPLY field in mailinglists

Jens Noack jnoack at ged.de
Fri Nov 16 11:38:24 CET 2001

Hallo,

i'm a member of the sourceforge community and try to manage a project (wiesel) there. I've read its possible to
set the REPLY-field of an e-mail posted to a mailinglist to list-name (wiesel-mail) but leave the FROM-field as
it is (sender of the mail). My problem is, i cant find the field in my admin-window (general options) to set
this option. At the moment i use the hide-sender option but its not what i want.

Maybe you could help me (i'm sure).
Thank you,

Jens.

Jens Noack <mailto:jnoack at ged.de>