[Mailman-Users] RELEASE Mailman 2.0.8

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Wed Nov 28 19:57:15 CET 2001

"Error decoding authorization cookie"
As soon as Konqueror try to read the authorization cookie.
Only tested for MM 2.07 (yet) and all relevant versions of Konqueror.
Konqueror 2.2.2 (KDE 2.2.2) inclusive.
In MM 2.06 the problem didn't exists.

Opera, Netscape, Mozilla, MS-Explorer and Lynx are working pretty good
with MM 2.07.
I will try MM 2.08 as time permits.

regards
Oliver