[Mailman-Users] Upgrading to Version 2.1

Brian C. Kacmarsky bkacmarsky at rwu.edu
Fri Nov 8 17:58:35 CET 2002

Hello,

I am interested in upgrading our Mailman Software to Version 2.1 and
have a few questions on how to do this.  Our site (Roger Williams
University) currently uses Version 2.0.3.

The main reason for our decision to upgrade to Version 2.1 is due to the
fact that the footers do not show up on some of the list messages.
After review your FAQ I saw the solution was to upgrade to 2.1.

I have read the documentation both online and in the tar file regarding
updating the version and am a bit confused.

Do you have a site or document you can send me that will list the
correct steps that I should take in upgrading to version 2.1.

Thanks.

Brian