[Mailman-Users] Wish: Spam by vacation notifications in Mailman

Richard Lippmann horshack at lisa.franken.de
Fri Nov 15 13:09:27 CET 2002

Hi,
we use Mailman and we like it! But there is a problem in people who are in
our open maillists. They go for vacation and put some kind of agent in
their mailbox who answers every e-mail. This answer goes to the list and
the answer of the list also gets answered and again and again. We had about
600 emails from that today until the admin recognized the problem.

Couldn't there be a limitation of postings a user can make at one day?
 From Bavaria, Germany
Richard Lippmann

--
Richard Lippmann, Findus Internet-OPAC