[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman and sendmail

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 01:36:30 CEST 2002

Check both Mailman and your MTA (Sendmail) log files.
If they don't give a clue, then try running qrunner by hand (look at the
cron files for Mailman and see the proper syntax for running qrunner).

If you cant figure it out, then post back to the list with the info you
have and what version you are running (version of Mailman, Sendmail,
Linux - or other OS)

Jon Carnes