[Mailman-Users] JPG and GIF attachments

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 12 19:44:12 CEST 2002

Pipermail doesn't do a good job with MIME.  You can try setting your
archives to allow MIME.  If it still does not work, then you should look
at using an external archiver like MHonArc
  http://www.mhonarc.org

You don't have to run MHonArc on the server with the lists, it can run
anywhere on the internet - you simply subscribe a user to the lists you
want to archive.  Some folks run archivers as a service.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes