[Mailman-Users] Can't admin pending messages -- me too

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Feb 4 15:58:02 CET 2003

Let me point you to a posting from the archives from Vivek Khera:

   If you redirect a POST using mod_redirect, you lose
   the data.  The workaround is to capture the POST
   data from the original request, convert it to a GET
   and redirect to that.  But then if you're sending
   the first request in the clear, what exactly do you
   gain by redirecting to SSL after all the info just
   went by cleartext?

   You need to fix it up so that the page is submitted
   *directly* to the SSL secured URL.

Since you moved thing around a bit, you may be using a simple redirect
to point Mailman admindb calls back to the address they used to use.
During the redirect the POST information is lost.  The admindb cgi
receives no information. It looks like it's ignoring you.

HtH - Jon Carnes