[Mailman-Users] Forgot Password

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 27 04:31:01 CET 2003

Use the site-admin password to reset his password (or passwords).

To set the site-admin password, login to the server as user "mailman" or
"root"; then run the command: ~mailman/bin/mmsitepass

This sets the master password and is good for logging-in into any list
which then lets you set the individual lists password (via the web-admin
interface).

HtH - Jon Carnes