[Mailman-Users] No route to host

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 22:34:28 CET 2003

First thing I would check is the /etc/hosts file and make sure that
"localhost" was defined as 127.0.0.1 in that file.

Then I would try to telnet to localhost on port 25 again.

If it's not resolving "localhost" properly then check on your
/etc/nsswitch file and see what resolve is set to "files" should be the
first entry.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes