[Mailman-Users] admin functions not globally accessible

Rob Shugg rshugg at kinetitech.com.au
Tue Jan 28 10:27:37 CET 2003

I thought i had finally got mailman working on my work network only to find
when i tried to access the admin funtions from home I got a connection
refused.
I can access the main admin page and click on one of my lists so that the
password entry screen comes up but then the browser times out or sometimes i
get a connection refused.
Also the list info page comes up but will not process any requests.

Everything works when i connect to the site from from the internal network to
the webserver in the dmz, it jus doesnt seem to want any connections form the
outside world.
any ideas?

rob
PS debian woody on the server.