[Mailman-Users] list users not getting mail

Jeff Garvas jeff at cia.net
Tue Dec 7 03:16:45 CET 2004

Solved this!  Relaying problem.

Does anyone here know why the qmail-to-mailman.py fails when VERP addresses
bounce back?

I get the error from inside this python script saying to go to the list page.

I don't know much about Python so I'm not sure I'm going to be able to
hack this one myself.

I'd like to use verp and I really want to use this script (it makes making
lists incredibly simple)

-Jeff