[Mailman-Users] How to 'export' mailman subscriber list

Sean sean at sweetbourbon.com
Wed Dec 15 13:34:18 CET 2004

>This is a very important thread here.  I just sent 1200 emails and none
>of my hotmail subscribers seem to have gotten their emails and I think
>this is exactly why.
>
>So does anyone know how to address max mails per transaction in
>Postfix?  I'm going to go and add this question on that list.
>
>Thanks Mark
>
>-evan

Hi Evan,

Take look at the sample-rate.cf file which should be located in the
directory as the main.cf file.  The default_destination_recipient_limit
parameter is probably what you  are looking for here.  Although the
default_destination_concurrency_limit may need some tweaking if the ISP is
just measuring total number of messages coming in.

However, Hotmail probably won't divulge such details.  They seem to
randomly block/discard/cutoff messages from the Mailman on the server I
admin.

-Sean