[Mailman-Users] Accepting non-List members email

Terry Poperszky Terry.Poperszky at SOSStaffing.Com
Tue Dec 21 15:46:55 CET 2004

I am looking for a replacement for the distribution lists that we
currently house in MS Exchange, the moderated lists work well for those
distribution lists that we have that have restricted senders, but the
vast majority of our distribution lists are used in dealing with the
outside world and accept email from non-members. Now, I can simply set
those up in the aliases file, but my goal would be to give my
administration team a single place for both types of lists.

So, looking the FAQ I do not see this issue addressed, can someone shed
some light on this question?

--
Terry Poperszky
SOS Staffing Services