[Mailman-Users] Mailman has stopped again

Michael Curtis michael at curtis2310.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 07:15:37 CET 2004

	Hi,

	I am getting an error about a stale master qlock and it is asking me
to run mailmanctl -s. When I try and do this I get command not found
and then -bash. I am running Panther os x 10.3.2. My permissions also
keep going screwy. I run the Apple permissions checker, but I can't run
the mailman permissions checker.

	Does anyone have any idea. Apple bundle mailman 2.1.2. How easy would
it be to install 2.1.4. Which bugs did that fix?

"Not only have you managed to sink every aircraft carrier and
battleship you have ever sailed on, but now you've gone and knackered a
gravy boat"

Del Boy speaking to Uncle Albert - Only Fools And Horses 1996

Michael Curtis
michael at curtis2310.demon.co.uk

Home Page: http://www.curtis2310.demon.co.uk/

Reed Cricket Club Home Page http://www.reedcc.co.uk