[Mailman-Users] Announce only regexp or setting in 2.1.5

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Wed May 4 20:06:35 CEST 2005

Hi, I want to make my list an announce only such that it will
automatically discard everything received except something sent by the
e-mail id's of the list administrators or list members. I've hunted
around and read some documentation but I don't see a regexp for spam
filtering or other setting that explicity shows how to do this. I need
this b/c I am constantly having to discard junk from the pending
moderator requests. Engageing auto-discard for each spammer helps but
they come up with new id's all the time.

-- IV