[Mailman-Users] view of members for list managers and other users

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed May 11 20:08:58 CEST 2005

At 1:14 PM +0200 2005-05-11, Dick Kaas wrote:

>  I also want the opportunity (and I even prefer this as a default) to list
>  the member sorted by the name of the member.

	As far as Mailman is concerned, the additional user name
information is optional, and in many cases is not recorded at all --
depending on how the user signed up.  However, feel free to file this
request at the Mailman RFE page at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=350103>.

>  As I start with the organisation name followed by a user I would hope this
>  is possible. Is there I way to change this option? I could not find it in
>  the faq or documentation

	It's not a current capability, no.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755