[Mailman-Users] Messages moderated from port 2525

Ed Danley edwardd20 at danleys.org
Mon May 16 01:45:19 CEST 2005

The message reads:

The reason it is being held:
    Posting to a moderated newsgroup

When I go to the web page for Membership Management, the box for "mod" is
not selected on any of the ids having problems. Of all of the boxes for the
ID, only nodupes and plain are have a check mark in them.

I also tried to reset the ID to moderated then reset it back to not
moderated with no luck.

Ed