[Mailman-Users] Allow a domain to post to a list

Miguel Tarazona Belenguer mitabe at uch.ceu.es
Mon May 16 10:50:13 CEST 2005

I've been searching but I don't found the right way to do this.

This is my config file:

# Use this option if you want to restrict posting to list members. If
# you want list members to be able to post, plus a handful of other
# posters, see the <i> posters </i> setting below
#
# legal values are:
#    0 = "No"
#    1 = "Yes"
member_posting_only = 1

# Adding entries here will have one of two effects, according to whether
# another option restricts posting to members. <ul> <li> If
# <i>member_posting_only</i> is 'yes', then entries added here will have
# posting privilege in addition to list members. <li> If
# listed here will be able to post without admin approval. </ul>
#posters = []
posters = ['@my.uni.es']

And I want to allow all members of the domain "my.uni.es" to post to the
list but I don't fint the correct syntax to do this (if it can be done)

thanks people