[Mailman-Users] Filtering with procmail.

Niels Richter niels.richter at racken.de
Thu May 26 13:42:29 CEST 2005

Hello Mark Sapiro,

thanks for your answer. I think I will try to filter the mails again
at the mailman-server an use the plugin for mailman.

MS> Another way is to use header_filter_rules (in Privacy
MS> options...->Spam filters) to recognize your spam markings and
MS> discard the spam,

Yes, I know this option, but how can I set up the list, so mailman
discards the messages it self? Because at the moment the mails are
only hold and not deleted or discarded. Is their an option, I think I
read that it's not possible.

--
Niels.