[Mailman-Users] How to figure out which way my leads were unsubscribed

Nazar Voznyak narkostanik at hotmail.com
Thu May 26 14:43:19 CEST 2005

Hi,
I've figured out that this week about 200 subscribers were unsubscribed from
my mailman mailing list. This never happens before so I'm going to
investigate how they were unsubscribed. I've checked out apache logs and
they were not unsubscribed via link, probably the emails were dropped from
the list automatically because they had reached a bouncing limit, but how
can I know this for sure.
Thanks.