[Mailman-Users] Mailman newbie admin deletes customization/configuration - Please help

Paul Calamai phcalama at solstice.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 6 13:34:23 CEST 2005

After spending hours one day configuring two mailing lists and custom
editing the General List Information Pages for these two
mailing lists I managed (don't ask) to blow everything away a couple
of days later. The good news is that my server gets backed up
daily. The bad news is that I have no idea where this information
gets stored. If anyone can point me in the correct direction I would
be very grateful.

For what it matters, I'm running mailman on a dual processor G5 Power
Mac running Mac OS X Server v10.4.2

Thanks