[Mailman-Users] Exporting subscribers list

Arlequín amahoro at adinet.com.uy
Tue Oct 18 23:39:33 CEST 2005

Hello.

I am tring your  mailman-subscribers.py script using ActiveState Python
2.4 with ClientCookie enabled.

I am trying to fetch the subscribers list from my WindowsXP box to a
hosting service where I have 2000+ subscribers I type:

python.exe mailman-subscribers.py -v sg-guarani.org newsletter mypassword

And I get a 0....

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Arlequín                             _o)
amahoro_AT_adinet_DOT_com_DOT_uy     / \\