[Mailman-Users] Help

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Oct 28 19:04:15 CEST 2005

Mark.A.Lombardo wrote:

>As far as I was aware I had set it up, so what ever reply they
>hit it will direct the reply to the poster, and not to the list.

The only way to do this is to enable Full Personalization for the list
which you may not be able to do (It requires that the Mailman
installation have OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION set to Yes), or to
post with the list address as a Bcc:. Otherwise, the list posting
address will be in the To: or Cc: of the received post and 'reply all'
will include it.

To post with the list in Bcc: you need to turn off
require_explicit_destination on Privacy options...->Recipient filters
or post with an Approved: header, or the post will be held for
approval.