[Mailman-Users] Quicker way to subscribe someone?

Allan Trick atrick at prin.edu
Fri Aug 25 22:49:13 CEST 2006

Sorry to post so many questions in the space of a week to this
list.  I work at a school and all the changes we make to our mailing
lists tend to take place just once a year--now.  So in a few days
I'll probably go away and you won't hear from me again till next summer.  :-)

My question this time is:  is there a simpler way to subscribe one
person to all 20 of our lists, and have the 'mod' bit unchecked for
her?  I've been going into each list thru the web interface,
selecting Mass Subscription, adding the person, and then going to the
Membership List and unchecking the 'mod' bit that is on by default.

I'll be there's a much simpler command-line way to do it.  Hope so!

Thanks,

Allan